giovedì 31 maggio 2012

Cheap and chic!

Hello my friends
I just finished writing my article for Fashion Parkway and now I'm surfing on Internet to find some cute pieces in order to make a "Cheap and Chic" look so... Guess what? Of course I share my finds with my gorgeous friends!
Let me know what you think!
Lot of kisses
yours
Carolyne O'


Don't forget to join my blog through GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT ,BLOGLOVIN' , on TWITTER @carolinaogliaro and INSTAGRAM@carolinaogliaro


Ciao amiche mie
ho appena finito di scrivere il mio nuovo articolo per Fashion Parkway e sono certa che le protagoniste vi piaceranno molto :) Ora sto surfando su Internet per cercare dei bei pezzettini per creare un look "Cheap and chic" quindi... Indovinate un po'? Ovviamente condivido le mie scoperte con le mie care amichette!
Fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate!
Tanti bacioni
la vostra
Carolyne O'



Zara dress 29.95


Zara sheath dress 39.95 ( already in my closet!) 10+ to this dress!

Zara pumps 39.95 

Zara peep toe with 70s heel 49.95

Zara heel with metal point 59.95 


Zara sandal 39.95 

Oasap bag with bow 32.40

H&M set of two rings 4.95

H&M bracelet 5.95

H&M earrings 6.95 

H&M necklace 9.95 ( already in my closet!)


H&M flats 9.95 (available in lot of colours!)



4 commenti:

  1. Oh, well, Carol, I can say:

    1 - Love it
    2 - Love it even more
    3 - Love, Love!
    4 - Love (a little less)
    5 - Hmmm...
    6 - Wow! Wow! Wow!
    7 - Love it too!
    8 - Love
    9 - Love it
    10 - Kiss!
    11 - Love it
    12 - Cuuute! Love it!!

    Marianna

    RispondiElimina
  2. Compra le ballerine!!!
    Make my closet cheap and chic as well!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Credo che compreró tutto!!!!!!!!

    RispondiElimina

Your words made my day!