venerdì 20 gennaio 2012

Miu Miu Campaign S/S 2012

Good morning dolls!
I continue the previews of my favourite Fashion brands for the S/S 2012.
Here is Miu Miu that take us in a sort of other time... it seems to be in the 700 or maybe in the 50s with a lot of laces, patchworks, rococò and cammeos!
The model is  Mia Wasikowska, an Australian actrice, and photos are taken by unbelivable David Sims.
Have fun
With love
Carolyne O'
P.S: Stay tuned to read my firsr article on Fashion Parkway ;)

Buongiorno bamboline!
Continuo con le mie previews per la P/E 2012 dei miei brands preferiti.
Ecco qui Miu MIu che ci porta in una sorta di altra epoca... sembra di essere nel 700 o forse negli anni 50 con tantissimi pizzi, patchworks, rococò e cammei!
La modella è Mia Wasikowska, un'attrice Australiana, e le foto sono state fatte dall'incredibile David Sims.
Divertitevi
Con amore
Carolyne O'
P.S: Rimanete sintonizzate per leggere il mio primo articolo su Fashion Parkway ;)




3 commenti:

  1. Oh Carolina!
    I send you the biggest hug on earth!!! Your sweet comment truly made my day! Will be back on your blog this evening, it´s my sister´s birthday today :))
    THank you for delighting my day! You are such a sweetheart!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. bellissimo!
    mi piace tuo blog :)
    omg my italian is so bad :( but I like it!
    nice blog :)

    www.karissaworld.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Peekabooo dear Carolina on a rainy and windy evening here.
    I have to say that I was not a fan of the Miu Miu collection when I saw it on the runway but now seeing the Fashion Ads the looks are so adorable, Love the 2nd look!!!

    Hugs to you and enjoy your sunday evening!
    Best
    Martina

    RispondiElimina

Your words made my day!