sabato 7 gennaio 2012

Dubai day 1

Good morning doll!
How are you? Hope very fine :)
As I promise you I post some pics about my fabulous trip to Dubai! In my first day I visited the unbelivable Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah beach and the Dubai museum ( the entance costs only 0.60 Euro cent!!) 
Is anyone of you in Florence for the Pink Carpet?! Tell me some news if you are there!
Enjoy it
Hugs
Carolyne O'

Buon giorno bamboline!
Come state? Spero molto bene :)
Come promesso posto alcune foto del mio fantastico viaggio a Dubai! Il primo giorno ho visitato l'incredibile Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach e il museo di Dubai ( l'entrata costa solo 0.60 centesimi di Euro!!)
Qualcuna di voi è a Firenze per il Pink Carpet?! Raccontatemi qualche news se siete lì!
Godetevelo 
Abbracci
Carolyne O'


Burj Al Arab



Atlantis hotel


Acqua Park



Skyline


Skyline that reminds me New York




Dubai Museum



In the Dubai museum




In the Dubai museum



Another picture of the incredible Burj Al Arab



I was wearing:
GANESH white dress
ARMANI sunglasses
NOUVELLE VAGUE eye glasses
GUCCI bag
Belt and ear rings bought in Copenaghen
Shawl bought in Dubai


1 commento:

Your words made my day!